Background and Credentials:
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist: OR license #2535
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from University of Oregon, 2014.
- MS in Clinical Psychology from University of Oregon, 2008.
- MA in Mental Health Counseling from Boston College, 2004.
Areas of Speciality:
- Issues related to complex trauma - shame, self-criticism, dissociation, relationships, sense of purpose and identity
- Oppression and marginalization related to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, ability status
- Anxiety disorders including panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, and generalized anxiety disorder.
- Incorporation of spirituality and dreams in healing
- Functional Analytic Psychotherapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Prolonged Exposure
- Exposure-based treatments for anxiety disorders
Let's find your unshakeable place.
My mission is to help you find the unshakeable place in you to guide you toward a life you may not believe to be possible. Toward this mission, I draw on over a decade of experience, training in a multitude of evidence-based approaches, and my background as a research psychologist focusing on complex trauma and shame. I also strive to embody everything I ask of my clients.
Research Publications on Shame and Trauma (clickable links):